Friday, March 14, 2014

Sunny Birthday

I can't, but yet I can, believe that it's been six months since I posted on my blog.  It's been a crazy few months but I'm back now and I'll start it all back out with a card from mu design team, McMahon Five Designs.  Yup, I'm back at it!  I want to thank Sue for being so patient with me through everything that's been going on!

I made my card this week for a friend's mother.  We were going to be getting together on Thursday but mom had a cold the first part of the week so we decided not to go and infect Cindy's mom.



So now, on to the rest of the release!

5 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Christine,
I am so happy to see that you are "back in the saddle again". I hope that all is well with you and your family
Hugs,
Georgia

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Christine it is so good to see you again :-) that, and your card have brightened my day, I have missed you. Your card is so lovely and cheerful.
Blessings
Maxine

Danielle said...

What a bright, happy card! Perfect for springtime... Love the buttons as flower centers.

Kristine said...

Hi Christine... welcome back!!! :) What a cheery card, LOVE IT!! I added this to my store when I first saw it and thought I had popped over here to comment, woops! Sorry for the delay. Good to have you back, loved your Queen Anne's Lace card today in the M5D newsie too. Beautiful! :) Hope you have a good week.
xxKris
Imagine That! Digis by Kris

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)