Friday, September 13, 2013

Huge Giveaway Coming Soon

Hi all!!!  I've been so busy this summer that I haven't had much time on the blog.  I haven't even been doing any card making but I've been working on some other fun stuff...embroidery (one of my all time favorite hobbies), crochet, planning a baby shower, jewelry making.  My sis from Utah has been sick so I've been staying with her because the doctors don't want her to stay alone!  I've been doing some more "portable crafts!

One of my favorite companies in the world asked me to do the most awesome and bravest giveaway you can imagine!!!  I don't have time tonight to compose the blog post but I'll get it on here this weekend.  Come back soon because you'll want to get in on this!!!  Those that are familiar with me might just have gotten a little hint from the first sentence!

Can't wait to see you again!!!  If you would like an extra chance to win the surprise, comment on this post about what you will be doing this weekend.  It's the last full summer weekend.  Yup, fall will be here next Sunday and I will already be home!!!  I've got some major plans for October!!!  I'll tell you about that very soon as well!!!

Blessings,

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Good to see you again Christine, and know you are back home again, which must mean that you sister is improving. I look forward to you blogging again :-), and to seeing what the 'prize' may be!!
I am half way through the weekend, and have been card making, and will be doing likewise again tomorrow :-). Knitting is on the books for this evening.
Blessings
Maxine

Fran said...

Hi Christine,
It's nice to see you blogging. I don't have any plans for this weekend. Hubby had major dental surgery so will be caring for him. And it feels like Fall already here in Maryland. It's very cool and cloudy out. Take care! Hugs, Fran