I saw the docs on Thursday. Everything is great! My liver ensymes are up so they are taking me off the Crestor and the prograf level is low so they are increasing that dose. Rejection and everything else looked great!!!!
Been staying with my sis and today we made bookmarks with my new Cricuit machine. It was really fun. Trisha made some with Aggies on them for her friends and Rose made a bunch of different ones. I made one for Alice to say Thanks for taking care of my pup while I am in Utah.
I'm going to start posting pictures of the crafts I do. I don't have my camera with me or I would take pictures of the bookmarks we all made.
My next doc appts are in May so I'll bring my stuff down again and we can make cards and stuff.
Rose is making burgers for dinner. Yum!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment