Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lemon Tree, Very Pretty . . .

. . . and the lemon flower is sweet
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.
Lemon tree very pretty and the lemon flower is sweet
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

2nd Post for Today.

Please scroll down to see a brand new Squigglefly image!!!

Okay, I’m not quite that old but I do remember this song from when I was young.  lemon tree close up This fun stamp from Flourishes reminded me of that song.  When the announced their challenge for this week, I new I was going to use this stamp.  Their challenge this week is “Ya’ bought it so use it”!!!  I got this stamp for the Copic Club at Paper Maniac a few months ago but never got around to doing the lesson.  I colored it all by myself without benefit of the lesson.  I really need to go back and do the lesson.  lemon tree close up (2) But I think I did okay!  The sentiment also comes in the set from Flourishes.

On Monday I will have the new Squigglefly challenge and a new Fantabulous Cricut.  I have a new Design Studio trick for you tomorrow so check back!!!

Now, off to do some more creating! 

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image and Sentiment-Flourishes; Ink-Palette; Paper-Cosmic Cricket; Punch-EK Success; Cuttlebug-Nestabilities; Additional from stash-ribbon, pearls.

Challenges:
Flourishes-Bought it, use it
Stampin For the Weekend-Ribbons and bows
Etsy Inspired-
il_430xN_129262944 The Mouse Market

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you are rocking the easel cards, love that lemon tree card!

Marlene said...

Very pretty! Love this image!

Kim. said...

Beautiful image beautifully coloured, this really is so pretty.
Kim xXx

Holly Young said...

Love this card Christine, and now you've got me humming that song!

Lynn Stevens said...

ell I know I'm older than you but don't recall the song. Must be oldtimers LOL But a Lovely card it is. Refreshing colors and images!

Kerry said...

This card is beautiful! So fresh and 'springy'...I love the papers/colors you put together!

Linda Ledbetter said...

I can almost smell the lemon! This is GORGEOUS, Christine!

de said...

So pretty! Bright and cheery!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Julie Koerber said...

Christine, this card is sheer perfection! I absolutely love the colors and papers you chose!