Thursday, April 22, 2010

One a Day in May at Squigglefly

squigglefly2We’ve got some great things going on at Squigglefly.  We’ll have a release for you this weekend including some images from a new artist.  I would love to show off some of the new images but since my sister kidnapped me and took me to Utah, I haven’t been able to do any creating which is soooooo hard!!!  I might have to steal some of her supplies Monday and make a really cute card with the images that Holly sent to me!  Be sure to check the Squigglefly store on Saturday!!!  I can’t wait to see the rest of the images!!!

Edit to add:  I just went to Squigglefly and the new images are already up and they are adorable!!!  You won’t want to miss this new artist!!!

If that isn’t enough for you … oneadaypromo we have One a Day in May back again this year!  If you sign up before May first and pay just $30, you will receive an a brand spanking new image every day in May!!!  You can get more details on the Squigglefly blog. 

Now I have a special request.  My nephew, Doug, was in a very serious accident yesterday and is in very serious condition in the ICU in Boise.  He underwent 11 hours of surgery today (still in surgery) and will have to have more surgery as soon as he is stable enough, probably tomorrow.  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.  We are all very worried and concerned.

It’s been nice chatting with you.  I miss being here and at all of your blogs but things should be back to near normal in about a week!

Blessings,

Christine

6 comments:

Holly Young said...

Hope you're having fun Christine! Looking forward to seeing you back in the crafting world again soon!

Marlene said...

Keeping your nephew in my prayers. I wish him well on his recovery.

Linda Ledbetter said...

Oh, Christine, I'm so sorry about your nephew. Doug and your entire family are in my thoughts.

Hugs,
Linda

Kim. said...

Oh Christine I am so sorry to hear about your nephew, I will be thinking of him and you all as a family.
Have missed your creations but as long as you are having a good time then thats all that matters.
Kim xXx

Laurie said...

So sorry to hear about your nephew! Keep us posted.

Stef H said...

oh i am soooooooooo very sorry. i will definitely keep him in my prayers. please keep us posted.