Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quick Post with an A OK!

Just a really quick post before I go to sleep. My sister and I drove to Utah (in her car) yesterday and then I had my checkup with the docs today. It is always a long day at the hospital for those appointments but everything is great!!! Such great news! There are still a few test results that will be available tomorrow and then some others for Monday, but we anticipate that they will be great as well!!!

We'll be working around my sister's house this week and she tells me that she won't bring me home for two weeks. That just means that we won't be working too awfully hard each day. That works for me!!!

However, that means no creating for two more weeks! Eek!!! I don't know if I can take it!!!

I'll check in with you all later! I hope you're having a great week!!!

Blessings,
Christine

8 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Hi Christine,
I know I dont get much time to pop in just lately, but I do think of you,
and that is good news, got my fingers crossed the rest of the results are the same,
Hugs
Angie

Kim. said...

Thats brilliant news Christine, well it is for your health but not the lack of crafting lol. However I hope the rest of the results are as you expect and you have an enjoyable time with your sister.
Kim xXx

Laurie said...

Hooray, another great check up! I would go crazy with no creating, too...I think you'll have to talk your sis into some! How is she doing?

Harriet Skelly said...

Christine this is awesome news!! Enjoy the time with your sister!

Linda Ledbetter said...

That's such wonderful news, Christine! I'm thrilled that-- other than your craft withdrawals-- you're doing so well!!!

Debby said...

All the best Christine! Take care and we will see you soon!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so happy for the wonderful news! I have been bad with visiting your blog but you are always in my thoughts! have a great stay with your sister and don't work too hard! Enjoy each day in each others' company!
{hugs}

Stef H said...

oh that is wonderful!!!!!!! you are missed.