One of the reasons I was so excited to design for McMahon Five Designs was because of the beautiful line of D’Amour Allure stamps. They have so many beautiful vintage images and Arabella is no exception. She is such a beautiful image to work with. I used some other things from the store—the beautiful I’m Yours design paper is from Fancy Pants and the I used some Prima lace as well. I cut out some old book paper with the Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Florals die and then sprayed them with a homemade mist that I made from distress ink and Perfect Pearls.
Sue has so many beautiful things in the store; you’ll definitely want to go take a look at McMahon Five Designs.
Are you signed up for the newsletter. If not, you don’t know if your the winner of the contest! Were you one of the ladies that found me? Check out the McMahon Five blog to see if you won!!!
I hope you have a great hump day! Later today I will be telling you a little about our arrival at Brave Girl camp. It was nothing short of magical!
Blessings,
Christine
4 comments:
Wow, she is beautiful and you did such a wonderful and detailed coloring! Love it !
This looks great. love your vintage style. BTW, I thought of you when I saw Simon Says Stamp was looking for vintage designers...you should check it out. ;)
Another lovely card. The dp is perfect for this image. And your paper rose is so pretty. :)
I thought I commented on this one. Wonder what happened! Love the Tim Holtz rose with the paper and image! Perfect detail, Christine! Beautiful card!!
Post a Comment