Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hilda’s Hat

04-28 hildas hatI’m in love with all the new vintage images that we’ve been releasing from the McMahon Vintage line.  I have a new one for you today, Hilda!

********************

We have a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT this week!
I am so excited to share with you that we are releasing a new line of Digital Papers called
Fusion Flair.
We know how much you love Shawne's digital papers.
Well, we are mixing it up even more!
Shawne is taking one of the M5D digital images and creating
beautiful, stunning coordinating digital papers to go with it!
 
 
For Fusion Flair's Debut,
 
and made these amazing, gorgeous coordinating papers!
 
Card by: Amy
Peony digital Stamp, Peony Passion - Pink digital papers
 
Card by: Amy
 
 
 
Card by: Sue
Peony Passion - The Coral Collection, Wonderful Mother digital stamp, Prima Fairytale White Roses, Prima Teal Mini Roses
 
Card by: Sue
 
Card by: Kristine
Peony Passion - The Coral Collection digital papers, Peony digital Stamp
 
 
 
Card by: Card by: Sue
Peony Passion- The White Chocolate Collection, If You Truly...digital stamp, Spellbinders Labels 20
 
Card by: Card by: Sue
 
 
 
 
Pocket Tag by: Shelly
Hilda digital stamp, Prima Annalee Paper Pad, Self Adhesive Pearl, Kaisercraft Pink Flower, Spellbinders Labels 4
 
Pocket Tag by: Shelly
 
Pocket Tag by: Shelly
 
 
Card by: Sue
 
Card by: Sue
 
 
 
Card by: Sue
 
Card by: Sue
 
 
 
Card by: Michelle
The Kitten Basket digital stamp, Spellbinders Parisian Motif, Spellbinders Parisian Accents, Prima Flower
 
 
Sweet Love
Card by: Raven
Sweet Love digital stamp, Cherry Real Wood Paper, Prima Pink Lilies
 
 
Card by: Sue
Spellbinders Cross Collection, Spellbinders Labels 4,  Walnut Real Wood Paper, Birch RWP
 
Card by: Sue
Bazzill Vintage Keys, Birds Eye Maple Real Wood Paper, Wenge RWP, Cork Suede RWP, Douglas Fir RWP, Aspen RWP, Walnut RWP, Hickory RWP
 
Card by: Sue
Spellbinders Lotus, Spellbinders Fancy Tags, Spellbinders Labels 10, Butternut RWP, Birch RWP, Koa RWP, Cherry RWP
 
 
 
 
For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

****************

Have a great weekend all!!!  I’m headed to Utah for doctors appointments—again!!!  I’ll have a great time though spending time with my sister and niece.  My niece is a huge British Royals fan so I’m sure we’ll be having a Royal wedding watching party!!!

Next week sometime I’m going to stop by the Cosmo Cricket warehouse.  I commented on Julie Comstock’s Facebook post about her Circa quilting fabric and she said to stop by and she’d give me a look.  How exciting is that!!! 

A couple of weeks ago my sis and I went on the local quilt shop hop and I bought a couple of pieces of fabric (pink and turquoise prints—my favorite colors) to use in my studio.  I think some of the Circa prints will coordinate well with the fabric I already have!!!  I’m going to add a little red and maybe yellow and/or some green.

So that’s my plan!!!  What’s yours?

Blessings,

Christine

3 comments:

Terry said...

Hilda's Hat is just adorable! Love this card!

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful cards and tags :) Hilda's hat is too sweet :)

Amy Johnson said...

Your card is so lovely! I really love the paper you used!