Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Live a Good Life

Have I told you lately that I’m in love with all of Melody Ross’ products.  Oh, I did?  Well, it’s worth mentioning again.

5-10 good lifeI used Melody’s beautiful GCD paper and a couple Unity stamps that Melody designed.  I used some lovely Webster’s Pages bloomers and a few black gems in opposite corners and, there you have it, a card!!!  I stamped the frame and the sentiment with black Momento and embossed the sentiment to make it stand out better!!!

See ya’ next week!!!

Blessings,

Christine

3 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

love the butterfly paper with the tattered green rosettes :) Great sentiment, too :)

Unknown said...

Hi...this is beautiful, I love the ribbon across the front, it really brings it all together. Very pretty!

Have a great day!

Stef H said...

r u home? yay! feeling good, i hope!

this is stunning. i never would have thought to use green like this. it's beautiful!

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

do check me out, my store and
Glitterbabe@Stitchy Bear