Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Release at McMahon

 

I didn’t get time to make a card for today’s release.  I’ve been working on my studio and not only was my desk buried but the path to my desk was buried as well.  I’ve finally got it cleaned up and will have a card soon.  I feel in love with the My Deerest Deer image and just had to get creative!

I wanted to be sure to show you the new images for this week!


 
My Deerest Deer JPG and PNG
 
 
 
 
Fall JPG and PNG
 
Hello Pretty Kitty JPG and PNG
 
Please visit the Design Team blogs for projects using the images!
 
 

Blessings,

Christine

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I did too! Such a sweet set *Ü* Can't wait to see your creation soon!!

Stef H said...

great images as always!

sounds like all is good with you. good to hear. things looking up here.

hugs :)