I’ve been gone for awhile. I went to Utah for my annual transplant tests and doctor appointments. Everything went great. The tests all came back good and my heart caths (I had two) went off without a hitch. I didn’t even hurt the day after. I’m not sure why but sometimes I hurt for a few days after and sometimes it’s like nothing.
Thankfully, I had a quick recovery because two days later I was headed to Lindon, Utah, a couple of hours drive from my sis’ house for Spark The Event. Oh my gosh, it was such a wonderful experience and I learned so many new things. It definitely “sparked” my creativity!!! I’ll be posting about that later.
Now onto this weeks release.
Isn’t this little guy adorable. It’s one of the latest releases from McMahon Vintage. Here is the rest of this week’s release.








5 comments:
Hi Christine - good to 'see' you here again, and great news that all your tests went well.
Love how you have coloured and designed this card - it's beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine
she always has fabulous releases and you ALWAYS make gorgeous cards!
so glad to hear all went well and it's good to see you home!
hugs :) btw - happy halloween too!
Christine, I'm so glad to hear everything went well at the Dr's!
Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip.
Such a cute Halloween card. Thats about as close to pumpkin carving ?I'm gonna get this year!
hugs Lynn
That little guy is tooo adorable!
OH!!! And am so thankful that all your test are good :)
Post a Comment