My project for today is of a little puppy that Santa is dropping off for a little girl on Christmas night. The puppy was so cute that he couldn’t help but sit down on his bag (Don’t worry, he didn’t crush any presents!) and playing him a little refrain of We Wish You a Merry Christmas!
You can get this image, and the others being released today at the McMahon Five Designs store. I colored the image with Copics on Nennah Classic Crest paper and used a K&Co. mat stack and sticker to finish off the card. The border is cut with a Spellbinders die! Love it!!!
Do you get the M5D newsletter? Sue, the owner, took a Copic class this past weekend and the teacher gave them a demo about the types and weights of paper to use. Sue wrote about it in the newsletter today. I’ll be placing an order for some new papers soon. I’ve been trying out new papers lately anyway so this will just be part of the test!!!
Okay, here are the rest of the images for this months release!
Blessings,
Christine








5 comments:
Awwww- there is a little kiddo that is going to be so happy with his/her puppy from Santa! Fabulous card!!! Your coloring skills are fabulous!
Oh Christine this is such a sweet card - love the way you have mounted the image, which is beautifully coloured.
Blessings
Maxine
oh this is cute! I love that die. super super pretty Christine!
Awe so cute!!!!
hugs Lynn
Post a Comment