Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cupcake Fairy

Hi all!  I hope you’re enjoying your weekend.  I needed to make a couple of cards for my sister’s Sunday school class of three year olds turning four.  What a fun age, huh?

cupcake fairyI’ll start with the little girl card and post the boy card tomorrow. My sister said she is a girlie girl that loves pink and purple.  There’s only a little purple in their but a lot of pink.  Love this image by Mo Manning and the DP is a rak.  I tied a bow with some ribbon from my stash and added some buttons (PTI).  I also added a bit of sparkle by coloring parts of the image with my Spica pen.  Simple, but I think it’s quite cute!!!

Be back tomorrow with the little boy card!

Blessings,

Christine

Challenge:
Dutch Dare--Sketch

5 comments:

Kim. said...

Aw this is really sweet, love that image which is perfect for a little girl. Gorgeous card. Sorry I haven't been by in a while but have some health issue's that need sorting.
Kim xXx

Pattie G said...

What a great creation! I love the image and how you used our theme at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

Love it Christine - very sweet!
Blessings
Maxine

Stef H said...

the background is stunning and the card is definitely girlie! it's gorgeous!

hugs :)

Lynn Stevens said...

What little girl wouldn't LOVE this card, just precious!