Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Valentine 3Just dropping in for a quick Valentine for each and every one of my blog friends.  Did you notice my new blog design?  I designed the header using a digital scrap kit that Shabby Blogs was giving away last week and using a background from Shabby Blogs.  I adore it!!!

I know that I have been neglecting this blog for a long time but I’m promising to get better right here, right now!  I’ve been very busy lately.  I signed up for a swap that was pretty big to start with (26 postcard sized pages front and back) and then I totally over designed.  It took my mother (I signed up for a spot for her too which means twice as many pages) hour upon hour to finish it up.  I’ll share photos of that when I receive all the pages back.  If it’s anything like the last swap this lady hosted, I’ll have some beautiful pages right back!!!

I’m also going to start getting more involved with the challenges, card making and making lots and lots of art!!!  You wouldn’t believe how many classes I’ve signed up for and can’t wait to continue those as well.

That’s it for now.  I’ll be back tomorrow with a card for the McMahon Five Designs release using a beautiful image from Solocosmo.    Jess is such a talented artist!!!

Blessings,

Christine

2 comments:

Missy said...

I am excited to read how many things you are involved with- they all sound so fun!
Can't wait to see what you create!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Christine - great new look to the blog, and I am looking forward to your use of Jess's image.
BTW - how is the self care challenge going :-)?
Blessings
Maxine