I’ve said before that I love the images from Jessica of Solocosmo and this week is no exception!
This one is called Roots. Her arms and legs turn in to roots. Jessica is such a gifted artist. You can see her version of the image here. Compared to hers, mine is kind of lame but I like her anyway!!!
Here is the complete card for your viewing pleasure! The DP is Basic Grey Out of Print and the ribbon is from my stash.
In other news, we have a new stamp designer. Her name is Linda Stahl and the designs I’ve seen so far are stunning. I can’t wait to use one of them.
Let’s take a look at the new releases for this week.
Some of my DT sisters have made projects as well. Click on their names in the sidebar to see the creations and give them some love!!!
Blessings,
Christine














6 comments:
This is so sweet my dear!! Love the colors and the sweet image!!
Christine this is beautiful - I took one look at this image and shrank back - just as well we are all different :-)
Blessings
MAxine
Christine, I LOVE this. Your coloring is beautiful and the bow is just... WOWZA! :)
hey sunshine! how u b???? been a while. love the new blog look and you KNOW i just adore anything you create! this is simply stunning!
hugs :)
Six days.../ Really... Did you take your Chloe pills???
so pretty!
Post a Comment