Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Xylis

I’m once again smitten with one of Jess’ images. 

This one is called Xylis.  It kind of reminds me of some kind of fairy tale or something.  Kind of like Robin Hood but not.  I really enjoyed coloring this one.  I used some new color combos in the hair and I love how it turned out!!!

I used Prima DP that you can find in the M5D store.

Let’s see what else is being released this week.  There’s a freebie  down further in the post!

 
 
Xylis
JPG and PNG
 
 
 
 
Cutest Piglet Ever JPG and PNG
 
 
 
Ballerina JPG and PNG
 
 
 
Queen Elefante JPG and PNG
 
 
 
Girl Talk JPG and PNG
 
 
Sweet Lil' Sophie *FREEBIE
 
 
 
Hap-Bee Birthday JPG and PNG
 
 
Two More Images Updated and PNG Files Added!
 
Both of the sets below have had their file quality updated,
PNG files created and are ON SALE!  :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For more inspiration, visit the Design Team blogs by using the links on the sidebar of my blog!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-Xylis (
M5D); Paper-Basic Grey, Papertrey Ink; Ribbon-Papertrey Ink; Lace-Prima; Cuttlebug-Nestabillities; Pearls--Kaiser Craft; Punch-Martha Stewart.

Challenges:
Flutterby Wednesday--Anything with wings
Card Patterns--sketch

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have interpreted this , Christine - especially all the 'fussy cutting'.
Blessings
Maxine
p.s. thanks for your comments

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Christine I really love the image and your colouring, the papers, bow and design look totally FAB.
hugs
Lorraine x

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Well done! I think the ribbon and butterfly ties it beautifully :) hugs! ~Jeni

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful! The coloring is amazing! I love the layout and love the bow and butterfly!

Anna-Karin said...

Awesome card and fabulous colouring. The hair looks great. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

Danni said...

Very nice card!! Good to see you at FBW!!