Friday, May 4, 2012

Young Pianist

I chose to work with another of Jess’ beautiful images.  A lot of times I look at Jess’s original artwork before I start one of her images but I didn’t think to do that this time.  Go over here (Link to Original Artwork) and take a look.  My interpretation of this beautiful girl couldn’t be more different from hers!  I used Prima’s Songbird paper and flowers that you can get at the McMahon Five Designs store.  I also used some Zva Pearls that I colored with my Copics.

Here’s a close up as well!

Now on to the rest of the release!


 
 
 
 
 
Home Tweet Home JPG and PNG
 
 Fran and Kelly made cards with this cutie!
 
 
 
 
You’ve got to see the beautiful card that Shelly made with this bride!
 
 
 
 
Sue made a wonderful card with this one!

 
 
 
 Sue and Paige made cards with this versatile set.

Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!!!

Blessings,

Christine

6 comments:

Danni said...

Very soft and delicate feeling! Beautiful!

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful Christine! You do an amazing job with the digi images :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Christine - love how you have coloured and mounted this image - the pearls are quite discreet the way you have coloured them.
Blessings
Maxine

Fran said...

Christine I thought of doing the same image but I just could not picture the outcome in my head. Now when I look at your image coloring I just love it. The colors are so soft. I am trying to do more softer colors but I lean towards vivid shades. I love how you decorated the card to go with your image. Great job! Hugs, Fran

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- wonderful colors- and loving the gorgeous flowers!!! What do you suppose she is playing on her piano??

Stef H said...

oh is she ever stunning! the card is just gorgeous!

hugs :)