Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Long Time Ago

Guess What?  I made a card!!!  We're back after our holiday break with a new release for McMahon Five Designs,

Of course, I selected the vintage image.  Don't you just wonder what she's thing sitting next to the stream?  I paired the image with some beautiful Prima paper and some ribbon and jewels from my stash.

Now let's take a look at the rest of the images from the release, shall we?  Notice, there's a FREE one there!


 
A Long Time Ago JPG


 
Fruit of the Spirit JPG and PNG
Fruit of the Spirit COLORED PNGColored by:  Kristine
And for those who just like the fruit...
Poetic Produce JPG and PNG 


My Dog Bandit JPG and PNG   ****FREEBIE
 

For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!
Fran, Kristine, Michelle A, Sue,

Do you have any wonderful plans for the weekend?  Today, I will be having lunch with my cousin who I've only seen once since we were children!  I saw her a couple of years ago at her dad's 80th birthday party.  This weekend, she starts her vacation by flying into Boise, where I live, and then she's driving down to her dad's home near Rupert.  It's going to be great to spend a little time with her catching up!!!

Other than that, it's supposed to be really cold again so I just plan to stay in.  We have about 6 in of snow on the ground and with our anticipated temps, it won't be melting so I'll be catching up on some housework and playing in my studio!

Blessings,
Christine

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Christine - what a beautiful card - love how you have coloured and presented the image.
Blessings
Maxine

Stef H said...

what a stunning card. the ribbon really sets it off beautifully.

have a wonderful time with your visit. i'll bet you pick up right where you left off years ago.

enjoy the weekend.

hugs :)

Sue McMahon said...

Hey Christine! You know I love those bows! Beautiful coloring and layout!!

Kristine said...

Beautiful card Christine!! Love the pretty cheery yellow color. Hope you have a wonderful lunch date and try to stay warm this weekend! I'm in OR and our snow is now gone. We had a couple inches for quite a while until the other day it got up to 55 degrees out there! Have fun with your indoor projects :)

~the other Kristine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- how wonderfully colored and LOVE the papers and the bow!

Terry said...

Christine, this is such an elegant card. Love the warming yellows! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!