Friday, May 17, 2013

McMahon Five Release

Hi all!  I have some people from my church coming over tomorrow to paint my house so my week has been super busy!  Given that, I didn't get a chance to play along with the McMahon Five Deisgns release this week but I wanted to show you all the lovely new images!!!




For projects using the above images, visit the Design Team blogs!
Sue


I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Blessings,
Christine

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi there busy lady - nice to see you even if it was pretty much just in passing. Hope the painting goes well for you.
Blessings
Maxine

scrapwordsmom said...

Hi, Christine...so happy you will be participating in Being Me. I am beyond excited about my 52 week class:)

Your blog background brings back good memories...I used to use it on mine:) Creative minds think alike:)

Have a wonderful day!

Leslie