Friday, June 14, 2013

One of these days I'll remember to post my McMahon Five Designs card before I go to bed.  I was going to schedule it last night but something else came to my mind and I totally forgot!!!  I have ADED (Attention Deficit Easily Distracted). ha!  I just made that up!!!  I could be a comedy writer.


Remember that many of our images come in outline png and jpg files as well as colored versions!  For me, most of the fun of making cards is to color them so I chose the outline image.

I fell in love with this little guy (Flag Fella) and new it was the perfect image to use on my bros birthday card since he was born on July 6.  My niece that lives in Texas is coming for a visit around his birthday so we'll be celebrating in person this year.  Since he lives across the state, I don't remember the last time I was with him on his birthday!!!  Probably when he turned 18!  He's catching up with me this year at 56!



Now on to the new releases for this week.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Christine

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Christine.
I have missed your blogging so it was good to 'see' you here :-) Trust all is well with you.
Blessings
Maxine

Stef H said...

u r too funny... and yep.. you probably could be a comedy writer... and i'd be the comedian. what a pair!!! LOL

fabulous card! love everything about it.

hugs :)

Kim. said...

What a great card made with a real fun image. There are some really lovely images this release.
Kim xXx

Lynn Stevens said...

What a great tribute to our Countries Birthday Christine! Sweet!

Thanks so much for your comment on Face book!
hoping to post about it later today
hugs Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun- and it will be fun to spend your brothers B-day together! Perfect card for the occasion- fun!

Terry said...

I was stopping by to visit and what a great card! I love that little flag carrying boy! Hope you have a fabulous 4th of July!

Jan Hennings said...

Cute card and I may have the same disorder as you! hee-hee:)