Saturday, October 17, 2009

Autumn Leaves

fall leaves I made a few cards for my mother to give to some ladies at church.  I made them very simply,  I used a free word art digi stamps from Paper Makeup stamps.  I painted a yellow wash on the leaf and then dotted bits of orange and red onto it.  The DP is Debbie Mumm.  I kept things simple because she will be mailing them.

fall leaves closeupI thought I would share a couple of pictures of Chloe with you. 

chloe puppy

 

 

Here’s my cutie pie the day she came home with me!

 

 

now

And here is a picture I took tonight.  When she still had her baby teeth I didn’t know that she was going to have an overbite.  Everyone keeps telling me to have her fitted for braces but I love her just the way she is!!!

The funny thing is that I have the same shirt on tonight that I did 2-1/2 years ago.  I’m surprised it’s not in threads.  I do where it a lot!

Blessings,

Christine

5 comments:

Danni said...

Nice cards and such a sweet puppy!!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh the note cards are delicious!! I love the colors Christine!! You pup well very sweet - don't ya love those pooches!! Thanks for poppin by hon and catching up - lol..I am a bit overwhelmed with everything this month - busy art and well..everything I feel like I am on a tread mill..LOL. Hugs to you hope you are well hon, Sarah

Stef H said...

the cards are beautiful but that puppy is way too cute! his coat is so shiny!!!!

hugs,

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Chloe is such a darling sweet doggie! I wouldn't change a thing about her either! Love that little face!!!

Nancy said...

Awwww...look at that puppy. My Edyie has an lower overbite, too. It's just fine. They must need it for something.