This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the number uno and the color of the night in a moonless sky.
1. What color is your mouthwash?Green; I don’t like minty blue! Yuck!!!
2. Do you remember your first phone number? Have you called it recently? Yes, I do remember. The last four digits were the same as were the same as my address.
3. BPD in OKC's question- Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? No. I’ve been going to hide a key in a super secret place but haven’t gotten around to it.
4. When was the last time you used a pay phone? How much did it cost to make the call? Probably six years ago and it cost a quarter.
5. What was that noise? An airplane or was it a bird. No, it’s Superman!!! Don’t ask me why that came to mind.
6. Stef H's question- how long is a woodpecker's pecker? I don’t want to know. My mother now reads my blog so I have to keep it clean!!!
7. How many comments did you receive on your last Thursday's Thunk? Nine – that’s so sad. Come visit me please! (shameless plug)
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Blessings,
Christine.

8 comments:
Well don't send your mom to MY blog then!!! Today it's rated PG 17 with Stef's question. And a number for your phone the same as your address? How ironic.
Mine is posted...and I started my 3rd year tradtional "Halloween" hand out for [visitors] trick r treaters to my blog....come on over!!! Happy October!
Hi christine!
Just letting you know that the new criteria has just gone up for my challenge sites for October.
Would love you to join us this month :)
ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night'
and
From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from the movie poster 'Night at the Museum'
International scrappers welcome :)
Don't forget to become a follower of my challenge blog sites, that way you get all the updates and info :)
cheers
Shazza
better not let mom see my blog! oh the horrors!!!!! LOL.
great pictures to go with your answers!
hugs,
That's cool your # was the same as your address!
Loved the Suoperman response! Very funny...
Fun. I really have to get moving. No more excuses, huh
That is really cool about your old phone number!
Thanks for playing. :)
Okay, waaaay late. But, I do love the Thursday posts since all I can do is drool over the cards. (remember me, I didn't even know what DP was talking about!) Plus, you requested more comments. Fun fun fun. I caught up on other posts. Love love love your cards. When can I learn this? I have myself scheduled until about April. Hope you are doing well. Loved the pics of the mountains and tell your sister she is beautiful!
Post a Comment