Monday, March 8, 2010

Buttoned Up Birdhouse

buttoned up bird house Love, love, love this cute 3d house template designed by Lauren Meader in her shop, My Time Made Easy.  I made it in to a cute little birdhouse with a LOT of buttons.  I’m going to have to order more yellow buttons from Papertrey Ink.

I’ve been wanting this template since it came out but the reason I decided to finally decided to purchase it is that there is a giveaway on Katie Cotton’s blog.  She is giving away a copy of SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot), a program that is used with your Cricut machine that gives you many cutting options including Lauren Meader’s templates.  I wouldn’t have had to cut this out by hand!!!

So with that, I’m going to leave you now.  I’ve got lots to do today.  If you have some time today, you to can play along to win a copy of SCAL!  The contest ends today!  Oh ya, I almost forgot, Lauren is picking her fave project and giving that person her entire April release!  How great is that!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Template-My Time Made Easy; Paper-Papertrey Ink, Provo Craft, K & Co.; Punch-Marvy, Martha Stewart; Buttons-Papertrey Ink; Additional from stash-toothpick colored with Copic.

10 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

this is so sweet! I love the button as the bird houses door! Brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge!

Stef H said...

wow! this is gorgeous. i have a birdhouse, handmade by a friend, with buttons that she gave me for my 50th birthday. this is just gorgeous. and good luck!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very pretty! Good luck with the giveaway!

Marlene said...

Very pretty!

2amscrapper said...

Great project! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Becky Halfhill said...

lOVE YOUR BIRDHOUSE. I'M GONNA HAVE TO TRY ONE MYSELF. GOOD LUCK!

Kim. said...

This is outstanding, love all the little the details you added. Hope you win, I have looked at SCAL and wondered if that is better than design studio.
Kim xXx

jjcreations said...

Very cute project - love all those buttons.

Laurie said...

There's nothing more fun than playing with buttons!

Anonymous said...

How amazing does this lil house look? I can't get over it! Thaks for playing along :D