Thursday, March 11, 2010

Two for Squigglefly

Guess what?  Squigglefly is having a release again this weekend and I’m telling you, the images are great!!!

First of all, I have for you Little Chef drawn by the whimsical Cheryl Alger.  sweet sunday Isn’t she cute!  That sundae looks yummy!!! She is so perfect to use with the Basic Grey Nook and Pantry paper.

The second card showcases the Nibbles with Carrot image drawn by the talented Chesney Young.  big carrotSuch a perfect image for your Easter cards!  That little rabbit thinks he might be able to eat that huge carrot.  He has his arms around it so tight and he’s not letting loose of it!!!

This is only a few of the images that are being released at Squigglefly.  You can take a look at the others this weekend!!!

I have some really good news!   I was chosen to be on the design team of the Fantabulous Cricut challenge.  Our first challenge is on Monday so stay tuned for that one!  It’s going to be great!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Cool Sundae Info
Deets:
Medium-watercolor;
Image-Squigglefly;
Sentiment-
Papertrey Ink;
Paper-Basic Grey Nook and Pantry;
Ribbon-
Papertrey Ink;
Buttons-
Papertrey Ink.

Challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles-Happy Birthday
Flourishes-celebration
Creative Card Crew-Celebrations
Truly Scrumptious-sketch with the option of good enough to eat.

Nibble’s Carrot Info

Deets:
Medium-watercolor; Image-Squigglefly; Paper-S.E.I.; Ribbon-American Crafts; Buttons-S.E.I.; Flowers-K & Co.

No Challenges.

5 comments:

Stef H said...

these are darling! both of them are sooooooo fun & sweet.

Holly Young said...

Wonderful cards Christine. I love your coloring on them both, and that paper you used for the first image is such a perfect fit!
Congrats on your new team assignment.

Marlene said...

You've been productive! Both cards are adorable. Gosh, I've gotta get to work.

Congrats on the DT!

BrendaB said...

Christine, your cards are wonderful! I just love those stamps you used! Looking forward to working with you on the FC design team!

Kristie W. said...

Cute cards, I just love that Little Chef!!