Saturday, June 5, 2010

Girls Can be Monsters Too and a Freebie

Be sure to check out my giveaway by clicking the picture above.

I know, I said I was going to make more kid cards, especially for boys but when I saw this cute monster image, she just looked like a girl too me!  girls are monsters Isn’t she just adorable.  It’s name is Harry, by Jane Beljo, so I think it would make a cute boy monster as well.  My niece needs some little boy cards so I’ll be making them for some boys as well.

Edited to say that Harry, or Harriet, is available now at Squigglefly!!!

Now, don’t run over to Squigglefly and try to get him because he’s not available yet.  But head on over there because there is a new patriotic shy bear freebie.  Shy Bears: God Bless Our TroopsAren’t they adorable!!!  Just click on the picture and it will take you to the freebie page.

I’ve got some more new releases for you!  I’ll get to them soon!  I hope you’re having a great weekend!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-
Squigglefly; Paper-Sassafrass Lass; Punch-Martha Stewart; Ribbon-Bazzil; Buttons-Papertrey Ink; Cuttlebug-Nestabillities.

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

What an adorable monster! Great job!

Linda Ledbetter said...

I love your little monster! She looks fabulous in pink. :)

Holly Young said...

Harry's available and I love how you made her Harriett! LOL!
Very cute Christine!

Kim. said...

This is perfect for those tom boy girls that arn't into barbie dolls and all things fancy. I really like him as Harriett but would love to see him as Harry too just so we can compare of course lol.
Kim xXx

Marlene said...

Your card is adorable. Thanks for the heads up on the free shybear. I love shybears. Just bought a few a couple of weeks ago.