Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vintage Advertising

I love all the new Artists Proofs stamps out by Hero Arts.  The have that vintage feel that I love so much.  vintage advertising This is the stamp that I meant to by when I purchased two of the sewing stamps.  This is one big stamp that I cut apart each image.  I first watercolored it with some fairly bright colors.  I then cut each ad apart and did the cracked glass technique using UTEE on each piece and then attached them to a matted matte (if that makes since).  I love this technique so you’ll definitely be seeing this one again!

I’m off to create my last Squigglefly challenge card.  I don’t even know what image I’ll be using yet!  I’ll probably see you later today or maybe tomorrow!  Have a great Saturday!!!  I’ll be in the garden this evening!  Yay!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-watercolor; Image-Hero Arts; Ink-Stazon; Paper-y Gypsies; Punch-Martha Stewart; Additional from stash-flat back pearls colored with Copics.

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft-One for the boys
Double Dutch-Father’s day
Scrap the Art-image

4 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

love these vintage stamps!

Anonymous said...

Great vintage card! Good luck with winning the challenge!

Shelley said...

This is Beautiful!

Lynn Stevens said...

"FANTASTIC" Love it!!!!!