I’m so happy to be on the McMahon Design team because the images are so sweet! Sue drew this sweet image after reading bible stories to her children. I will be using these sweet images for cards for my sisters Sunday school class. These images were released this weekend.
I think this one is just as sweet!
Did you know that McMahon Five is having a contest this weekend? If you subscribe to their newsletter, you would know! If you missed it you can find the details on the M5D blog. You know, I didn’t even know they had a blog until I was on the DT.
@@@@@@@@@************************
@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@************************
@@@@@@@@@
*********************************
*********************************
*********************************
Are ya’all having a great Independence Day? I hope so!!! As we drove through Ogden yesterday, we noticed that they have painted horse statues spread all over downtown so were headed to go see them and get some fun photos!!! Expect me on horseback of a flag painted horse. We were on our feet a lot yesterday so I was sore this morning. I took some pain pills so now I haven’t a care in the world!!! Especially where pain goes!!!
This evening we’re going to have bbq chicken for dinner along with a ton of fun!!!
I hope you have a good one as well!!!
Blessings,
Christine
6 comments:
Very sweet for sure! BBQ chicken sure sounds good! We had ribs yesterday and today off to a BBQ at a friends! Enjoy!!
great blog...we just grilled some burgers!
these are adorable images.....great cards.....have a fantastic week!
enjoy *~*
how sweet Christine! Glad you had a good 4th. can't wait till our craft day!
Lynn
Hi Christine!! YAY! I'm so happy to have you come aboard the "Fab Five" ... or is it "Fab Six" now?? Heeeheee! LOOOVE your cards! I really love that you cut out and popped up Jesus and the li'l boy, so eye catching and 3D-looking! Great job! =)
stunning images! my granddaughter loves her bible stories. and your cards are fabulous.
i love your flag!!!!! hope your holiday was spectacular and i definitely want to see you on a painted horse!!!
Post a Comment