Jodi, who was a fellow Flutterby DT member, is having some amazing birthday candy!!! You won’t want to miss out on this one!!! She has five different packages to give away!
I won’t be posting much this week. I have SO much to do to get ready for Brave Girls Camp. I’m going to try to get some photos of my trip to Utah for the 4th and post them.
I need to make a tote bag and alter an apron. My sis and I are doing this together but separate. We bought the same aprons, I made totes alike and we are using the same fabric to alter them. It will be fun to see what each of us come up with.
I’m making a McMahon Five Designs card to share with you next week while I’m gone and then getting ready for camp. Can you tell, I’m SOOOO excited!
Blessings,
Christine
8 comments:
Have fun altering those aprons! Post a pic of you and your sister in them so we can all see them! Have a great time at the camp. Can't wait to see your pics!
I can't wait to see your aprons!!
can't wait to see your creations!!!! have a ball!
hugs :)
Looking forward to your altered aprons! Have fun!
That is some nice candy! Have a wonderful time at camp.
WOW Christine, that's some Fabby candy for sure! =) How FUN!! Oh, can't wait to see your totes! My girls love crafts. Have a great time!!
I bet you are soooo excited, how can you sleep know its coming up so fast? be sure and share lots of pictures!
Ohhhh so cool you are going to brave girls camp...I am on the GCD studios facebook design team. Love Melodie! Your cards are adorable!
Post a Comment