Thursday, July 1, 2010

Time for the Ball

This is the final card that I made for the McMahon Five Designs digital challenge.  time for the ball I am so glad that I participated in the challenge because I was asked to be on their design team.  I’m so excited to be able to play with their images.  They have so many of the vintage stamps (both rubber and digi) that I love so much!!!

When I saw The Ball image in the M5D store, I wasn’t sure what the object was in the top left corner.  When I saw it irl, it’s a clock!  So, how many times have you sat (she can’t sit in the beautiful ball gown) looking at the clock wondering where your date is?  As for me, 15 minutes is tops.  After 15 minutes, I leave the house ‘cause I’m not waiting on any guy!!!  As if I’ve had a date recently.  I don’t even remember the last time but I’m okay with that!  I love my life the way it is and men just complicate things! *giggle* 

Come back in a day or two because I have some wonderful new M5D digis to share with you.

I hope your Thursday is a great one!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Twinkling H2os; Image-
McMahon Five Designs; Paper-Basic Grey Wisteria; Punch-Martha Stewart; Ribbon-hand dyed seam binding; Flowers-Wild Orchid Crafts hand dyed.

Challenges:
Design Dollies element challenge-ribbon
Sketch Saturday-sketch
Corrosive Challenge-Lots of flowers

13 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

congrats on the DT and your card is gorgeous...great image :)

Terry said...

You have created a very stunning card and it is obvious why they would want you on their design team! Congratulations!!!

Danni said...

Congrats!! Beautiful card!

Lynn Stevens said...

Christine Congratulations on making their design team and its no wonder with all the beautiful cards you do! Their lucky to have you. This one is a real beauty as well.
Hey dating would leave less time for stamping anyway! LOL

Linda Ledbetter said...

Congratulations on your new Design Team gig! What was it we were saying about one door closing and another opening...? I'm thrilled for you, and happy for them because they made such a great choice!

Your card is beautiful, as always.

♥

Stef H said...

wow christine! now that is one gorgeous card!!!! and wooooooo hooooo on making the DT! fabulous images she has!

Sue McMahon said...

Beautiful creation, Christine!

Stef always cracks me up! She's such a hoot!

Thank you for joining our team! We hope you have fun!

Sue

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christine I am so thrilled for you a big congratulations and this card is out of this world beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful and ELegant! WOW!

Jacilynn said...

Congrats! You always do vintage cards so well. Beautiful card Christine!
x

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning card! Thanks for playing along with the Dollies!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

This is just fabulous! Loving your cards so much and this is a masterpiece!

Thanks for visiting our new pup. Yes! We named her Betsy Belle!
Hugs,
Coralie

Leah l'Orange said...

absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Christine! and congrats to you for the new DT spot - i'm sure you'll do a fabulous job!

thanks so much for playing along in the Dollhouse - i hope we'll see you again soon!