Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday Thunks

Wow, it’s been a long time since I posted Thursday Thunks, but I think it’s about time I started again.

The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Meg Ryan's Blouse and the number 33.

 

1. From whom did you get your last e-mail? I really have no idea.  Probably one of the many mailing lists that I’m on.

 

 

 

2. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater?  Okay, these questions shouldn’t be this hard by I seldom go to the theatre.  Oh, now I remember—Toy Story 3.  So funny!!!  Ya, I know, I should go to the movie more often.

casper and friends ghost 2.0 Myspace Layout3. Have you ever seen a ghost?  I haven’t seen a ghost but I have heard one.  I used to live in the upstairs of a house that was known to have a ghost.  One night, I woke up when I heard someone running up the stairs as fast as she could.  If someone was running up the stairs like that, it would have been impossible to not run into the wall or for me not to see them from my vantage point.  Very strange.  Several people who had lived there had either, seen, heard, or had other evidence of her presence. 

 

4. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?  Sadly, more than once.  Don’t you feel bad for me now? 

 

 

5. What are you most afraid of?  That’s a hard one.  Heights—they really make me nervous.  Snakes—yuck!  But, I think it must be poisonous spiders.  I don’t mind spiders in general but put me near a black widow-ewww!!!  I would scream and run as far as I could!!!  I’m really finding a hard time being funny with these questions!!!

 

 

6. What do you do when you are bored?  Watch TV, usually while I’m working on an artsy project!!!

 

 

7. Other than the author of this mess of a meme, whose blog are you most curious to see their answers? It’s been so long since I’ve participated, I wouldn’t even be able to guess!!!

 

8. Name three things from your bucket list. I don’t have a bucket list.  I do have a lot more art in me and one of these days, I would like to right my novel.  I know, just sit down and right it!!!

 

9. Who was the last person who complimented you on how you looked, that actually was a surprise?  Sad but true, I can’t remember. :-(  I spend most of my days by myself so I don’t get much of a chance for complements.

 

10. Do you remember Berleen? I must start playing along more.  I didn’t even know Berleen went missing!!!!

11. What was the last concert that you attended where the band was much better than you imagined?  Jewell.  I wasn’t a big fan at the time, but a bunch of the ladies were going so I tagged along.  It was great!!!

12. What’s the next band you’re either planning to see or want to? I have become an even bigger fan of Jewell of late.  Love the song “A Life Uncommon” and would love to hear her perform it live!!!  I would also love to see Toby Keith.

 

13. What were the last things do you imagine that Kimber threw off the roof? A pink flamingo lawn ornament!!!  There’s a story behind that.  When I lived in Omaha, a cop friend of mine had a house warming party and everybody brought her a pink flamingo lawn ornament for a house warming gift.  As the party got into the night, one of the neighbors called 911 because a bunch of guys were on the roof.  Of course, since most of the people at the party were police, they never came.  When she got up the next morning, her pink flamingos were all on the roof!!!

That’s all for this week!!!  If you'd like to play along, just go on over to the Thursday Thunks blog to pickup the questions and link your answers up!!!  It’s fun, why not play along!!!

Blessings,

Christine

5 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

No bucket list for me either! OH...and by the way, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL..inside and out!

Kristine said...

Well you got a lot more answers in than I would have!! LOL. I don't know who most of those people are who you mentioned except Toby Keith. ;)

Can't remember the last time I went ot a theater but remember whatever it was it was so bad that 10 min. into it my hubby and I walked out! What a waste of hard earned money. Anyway, You do have a sweet personality and a heart of gold. (now you were complimented today!) *Ü* (and I meant it too!)

Hugs!

Stef H said...

oh i haven't done thursday thunks in ages either. thanks for the reminder - and fabulous answers.

and my dear, you are BEAUTIFUL! add this to the list of compliments!

hugs & smiles!

Terry said...

The newest Star Trek was the last movie I saw at the movies! Loved it! Beyond a fear of heights. I had to pull off the road yesterday and let my DH finish driving just because the road was slightly high and curved! I was angry at myself! No bucket list! Compliments are for those who can't tell they are already beautiful and you are! Oh - Toby Keith for sure! Have a great day!

Lynn Stevens said...

hahahah That last one got me, I can just invision a flock of pink flamingos on someones roof!!!!!LOL how funny!

and I've never heard of Thursday thunks, Where have I been? and yes yous a Beautiful person and I mean that!!!! hugs Lynn