Saturday, October 2, 2010

October Giveaway

First of all, I have to apologize for not coming around to visit this past week.  It’s been so busy with getting ready for my trip.  Then when I got here, my sister and I had a little fun before she left for her vacation.

Now, as promised, I’m starting out the month of October with another giveaway!!!

giveaway button

I haven’t decided what to give yet.  Maybe it will be something that I get while I’m in Utah or maybe something that I make.  I’ll post a picture as soon as I decide!!!

So, the rules are the same as my Birthday Giveaway.  Comment on every post during the month of October, plus, put the above button with a link to my blog on your sidebar.  That’s it!!!  On the first of November, another giveaway will start and I will choose the October winner.  How fun is that?

I love it when you come and visit!!!  I love the love!!!

Blessings,

Christine

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will put it on my blog Christine!

Larisa said...

I will put it on my blog too, Christine!

Terry said...

Glad you had a great time with your sister! Your button is up on my blog. I did a post 10/1 and since you always visit my blog, I don't want you to miss this one! Have a great Sunday!

Stef H said...

you just like the chatter - lol!

have a great time in utah!

hugs :)

Kim. said...

Glad your enjoying yourself.
Have put link on my sidebar.
Kim xXx

Vicki Romaine said...

I'm posting your logo on my blog.

Something Special said...

would love to be entered in your giveaway. I have enjoyed visiting your blog and will become a follower too.

Something Special said...

Oh and I am putting in on my sidebar too.

2amscrapper said...

putting this in my Candy Jar on my sidebar!