Sunday, October 17, 2010

Something Pretty

I just realized that the first thing you see on my blog is the picture of my ugly hand with the blisters so I decided to post something pretty.

10-09-21a Here are some of the beautiful red roses from my garden.

Yesterday we had a great time in Logan with Trisha.  We went to the Utah State University Museum of Anthropology to watch a presentation about Paganism in Modern Society.  It was quite interesting.  I really didn’t know anything about Paganism and found everything so informative.  Then we went to the movie, Life as We Know It, and then went to dinner.  It was a fun movie and I really liked it but I wanted her to end up with the other guy.  I’m not going to say anymore incase you want to go see it! *giggle*

While we were out and about we saw that our favorite antique store in Logan was having a yard sale and I found a couple of funs things.  I can’t wait to share when I get home!!!

I’ll be heading for home tomorrow.  I haven’t felt very well this weekend so I will be happy to be home.

I hope you all had a good weekend as well!!!

Blessings,

Christine

4 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

this is a beautiful picture!!

Terry said...

Call me blind, but I never noticed any blisters!! I do notice how beautiful these roses are! Hope you are feeling better!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

beauty surrounds you! May God keep you safe on your journey home my friend!
Hugs!

Stef H said...

gorgeous flowers! hope you're feeling way better by the time you get home.

hugs :)