Thursday, January 27, 2011

Laugh a Lot

laugh a lot

I think that’s what we all need to remember in life—Laugh a Lot.  You can’t be sad when your laughing.  And little kids that look like this are sure to make you laugh!!!  I’m sorry but I don’t know who the stamp manufacturer is.

This is one of several images I have colored and not gotten made into cards.  Some of them are several months old.  I know the inspiration will come sometime!

How’s your week going?  I’ve had a good week.  Lots of creating time.  I need to take some photos of my art journals so that I can share those with you.  Now, I’m back to work on my Soul Restoration assignment for this week.

Happy Friday!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-?; Ink-Momento; Paper-My Minds Eye; Ribbon, buttons-
Papertrey Ink.

Challenges:
Creative Card Crew--For men
Allsorts--Male/boy
Card Patterns--sketch
Sentimental Sunday--color inspiration

9 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Very cute!

anja curvers said...

Very pretty. Thanks for playing at cardpatterns.

Dorcas said...

This is a pretty card, thanks for joining us at SS!

And We Sailed On said...

super cute! I would love to see your cover you finsihed - sounds lovely!!! xo
E

Shirl said...

To true Christine we all need to laugh more. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs Shirley x x

Terry said...

Love this Christine! Yes, we all need to laugh more! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lynn Stevens said...

Words to live by, I need to laugh more.... but might need a tickle or two these days! LOL

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN image...it does make you just smile, doesn't it?! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Sue McMahon said...

I was just at a conference the last 2 days that said to make time for laughing. This card fits the bill! Wonderful, Christine! Hugs, Sue