Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Anya’s Bunny

***2nd Post of the Day***

03-01 Anya's bunny

Hi all!  I’ve started pre-posting in preparation for my vacation so I’m hoping you get to see this!  I’ll still be around for this one to check to make sure it goes live okay!  For the next several posts, I’ll be either on my way to or on the high seas with several of my Brave Girl sisters.  I’ve completed all my DT projects for while I’m away and now have to write all the posts.  I’ll have a tutorial for McMahon Five Designs to share while I’m away as well!!!  Expect that for Thursday.

I’ll be making my posts this evening and then I have two days to decide on what I’m going to where and how to accessorize the outfits.  I plan to make a few new jewelry pieces to go along with the mix!  If I get time, I’ll put those on the blog for while I’m away as well.

Now, about my card for this weeks blog post on Paper Maniac Inspiration.  I love The Greeting Farm’s stamps!  They are so much fun to color with their cute oversized heads and hair!!! 

I used some GCD Homespun Chic paper and a couple of pink and green Basic Grey buttons.  A simple card with a lot of punch, me thinks!

See ya’ next week!!!

Blessings,

Christine

2 comments:

Kristine said...

awww... sweet card!! I love gingham for kids' and baby cards. Too cute, and the buttons are perfect embellies on this one =)

Kim. said...

Aww this is super cute, such a pretty image and the papers really suit it.
Have a wonderful vacation with your Brave Girls.
Kim xXx