Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sailing with Love

I love this image—Sailing with Love.  It’s so sweet, isn’t it?  I colored it with my Copics, the DP is from Making Memories and the ribbon is from my stash! 
 
Quick post today because I’m late!!!
 
 
 
 
 
For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

Blessings,

Christine

6 comments:

"My Crafting Room" said...

Wonderful job. I love all the projects they are just so sweet.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your card is so pretty! Your coloring is wonderful- I love the softness of the scene and the sweet image!

Miranda said...

What a pretty image, I love it, it's so fresh.

Amy Johnson said...

Adorable card! I think this is one of my favorite McMahon Vintage Digitals yet!

Terry said...

This could not be any sweeter! Love the way in which you colored those cute little kids! Love this!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very pretty Christine. I hope all is well with you as I haven't been around much lately...Please accept my apologies...I will promise to try and be more "regular" with my visits!
Hugs,
Georgia