Hi all! It’s my day again for the Paper Maniac Inspiration blog!
I used some of my fave stamps and papers for my card today. The stamps are by Unity from the June 2010 Store Kit (on sale this month). The beautiful papers are GCD Artsy Urban.
I applied Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick, Barn Door and Aged Mahogany for the rose and Peeled Paint and Forest Moss for the leaves and shading) directly to the rose stamp, cut it out with my Nestabillities and then applied more DI to the edges of the die cut.
Speaking of sale, all the Unity stamps are on sale this month!!!
I used the sketch from Moving Along with the Times.
See you next week!
Blessings,
7 comments:
Just a lovely card with great colors! Very pretty rose.
Wow Christine this is one beautiful card those papers look stunning so does the Rose image and that ribbon is just a perfect touch I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Love this, so elegant! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT x
what a gorgeous rose. so pretty
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x
Gorgeous creation, really elegent!
Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
hugs shell xx
Beautiful card its like a little piece of art! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie x
ooooooooooooo this is really pretty! i love everything about this one!
hugs :)
Post a Comment