Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Loving These Lovely Flower Ladies

 

This week I have another one of the lovely flower ladies to share with you from McMahon Five Vintage images.

6-2 wild rose ladyI love these young ladies and they are so much fun to color and embellish.  There is a run down home where I don’t think anyone lives near me on the corner.  The yard is very unkempt but there is one beautiful thing amidst the neglect.  They have a huge yellow wild rose crawling all over their chain link fence.  It’s gorgeous!!!  I wish I had thought to take a picture before doing this post.  Anyway, that’s why I wanted to color this Wild Rose image yellow.

Now, on to the rest of the new images for this week.  See anything you like, you can go to the McMahon Five Designs store and purchase your own!!!

************************

 
 
Mr. Fishy JPG or PNG
 
 
 
 
Vintage Dog JPG or PNG
 
 
Wildrose JPG or PNG
 
 
Vintage Hunter JPG or PNG
 
 
 
 


Lily of the Valley JPG or PNG
 
 
 
 
For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!  Amy, Bonnie, Carolyn, Cassandra, Kristine, Michelle, Raven, Shelly, Sue

**************************

Have a great Wednesday.  I’m very busy this week getting ready for my niece's baby shower.  Her baby boy (Landon) is due in 6 weeks.  I can’t wait to meet him!!!

Blessings,

Christine

10 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

HOW CUTE!!! Just too sweet!

Stef H said...

this is beautiful! your coloring is fabulous and the green & yellow are perfect!

hope all is well. i did send you an email, but i'm on an old computer and i have email issues. my reg. one should be back by the wkend - monday at the latest.


hugs :)

Unknown said...

So pretty and summery! I love the butterflies, ribbon and your flourish really pull it all together. Very nice!

Have a great day!

Jacilynn said...

super sweet and cheerful in yellow! great card Christine.
;)

Kristine said...

Love your card Christine!! The colors are so Springy/Summery and perfect together. Cute li'l flower girl too =) Have a great day!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Christine this is beautiful that image is stunning so is the design and embellishments a truly wonderful creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- such a wonderful card- the yellow is fabulous- what a fun inspiration and how fun to look forward to seeing the pretty yellow rose when you round the corner and drive by it! Love the flourish, butterflies and the ribbon.

Amy Johnson said...

What a gorgeous card! I love all the yellow! And yes, you need to take a pic of your yellow rose bush. I'd love to see it!

Kim. said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the image and the colour is beautiful.
Kim xXx

Lynn Stevens said...

yellow has never been one of my go to colors but you sure make it look easy, Beautiful Christine!
hugs Lynn