Another card for you today! This is part of the McMahon Vintage release from last week. I wasn’t feeling very well when it was released but loved the image so much and new how perfect it was for this Graphic 45 DP that I just had to make it up!!! Of course I colored her with my Copics and used my Spica pen on her wings.
I don’t have much to say because I scheduled this post to go tomorrow night and I’ve already told you most of my news.
Oh, I do have something I’m working on that I’m very excited about! I have a half whiskey barrel in my front yard that had some lupine planted in it but it got bugs last year while I was out of town. I put bug killer on it as soon as I got home but it was too late. The poor thing never recovered and didn’t come back this year.
Well, I decided to put a fairy garden in the barrel! I painted the house tonight and I’m going to finish it up with some rubbons and clear spray. Then I’m going to put in a walkway, a fence, some pebbles and plants/flowers. I sure hope it turns out like it is in my mind!!! It’s been hot out the last couple of days so I haven’t started planting yet. I’ll be taking lots of pictures of the process and I can’t wait to show it off!!!
Talk to you soon!!!
Blessings,
Christine
6 comments:
oh do you ever do vintage well! i love this! absolutely love it!
hugs :)
Cool design! Love the colors that you've chosen to use with this one.
And your fairy garden sounds unique and precious. We, too, have a 1/2 whiskey barrel near our driveway, which is sort of incomplete. The heat from that sunny spot has me thinking I may have to get serious about replanting--as in, make it a succulent garden instead of snaps +one kind of succulent.
Could there ever be such a thing as a succulent fairy garden?
Rose
This vintage card and image is lovely and those papers really do match so well. Love the sound of your whiskey barrel idea can't wait to see it.
Kim xXx
Fabulous card- I love your great colors and love the layout you put together!
Just delightful Christine - I wish i could do vintage as well as this!!
Blessings
Maxine
Totally lovely! :)
Post a Comment