Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lady of the Water

I think that there must have been a problem with the note that our lady sent to her true love last week because she looks very distraught in the water and waves.  If you look really close, you’ll notice to faces (I think they are Poseidon, God of the Sea) in the waves at the top of the image.  They look kind of scary but I think he is actually watching over her to make sure nothing bad happens.

My lady will be taking a few weeks off.  The McMahon Five Designs design team is taking a bit of a summer break.  We will be posting on the 25th with the free Breast Cancer Awareness image but then we won’t be back until August 4.

Don’t worry, I’ll be posting projects that I do.  I’m working on a tag swap that I need to get in the mail today.  Just have one last thing to add to the tag and I’ll be ready.  Since I don’t think anyone in the swap reads my blog, I’ll post it later today or tomorrow.

My sister, Rose is in town for at least a week.  We plan on getting together to work on some art.  That will be tons of fun!!!

Now, here are the remaining images in this weeks release!

 


 
Betty In Her Garden JPG and PNG
 
 
Aloha JPG and PNG
Includes all of these flowers separately.
 
Coco Loco JPG and PNG


 
 
 
 
 
 
Lady In Water JPG and PNG
 
 
 
 
Flower *FREEBIE
 
 
 


For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

Blessings,

Christine

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Christine this is fabulous - I took one look at that image and ran from it!!
Beautifully coloured and presented - and I love your wee story :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Stef H said...

oh for someone so sad, she sure looks colorful! this is gorgeous. i do hope her love(r) gets the message and misses her terribly and comes back to propose. maybe not. maybe she's better off single - lol!

have a ball with your sister.

hugs :)

Amy Johnson said...

Beautiful work! Those black swirls extending past the card are the perfect touch!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow! You captured her lovers turmoil ifully. The colors you achieved are just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your card is stunning. I love the blue and purple with the black. The flourishes flow so nicely too like the waves bounding around her. So pretty.

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous Christine, Love your coloring too.
hugs Lynn

Kim. said...

This is beautiful, love the colour contrast again the black base. Those flourishes really work with the image, it looks like she is being embraced for protection. I hope she find love soon lol.
Lovely to have you back at my blog, I thought perhaps you was busy with family.
Kim xXx

Becky said...

Stunning card and beautiful design.