I was so honored when Linda let me be a guest designer for Grungy Monday and then what did I do? I forgot to post! Linda, I hope you will forgive me!!!
So, here’s what I made using this weeks technique--Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas 2010, Day 10! I have to say, this was my least favorite technique from the 2010 tags. I didn’t like now my tag turned out.
But with this project, I’m lovin’ this technique! I used some of the same techniques that Tim included on the Christmas tag, especially the main technique—embossed packaging. When I can reuse packaging, I always do. Mostly, I use it for paint palettes but it was fun to actually include it in my art and will be using this technique again!!!
I’m going to shut up now and get this posted so I’m not any later. Happy Monday all!!!
Blessings,
Christine
Everything you see is a Tim Holtz product except the jewelry items, lace, ribbon and cardstock.
11 comments:
Fascinating piece of art - I am not into 'grunge' but this is quite pretty :-) Love the embossed packaging.
Blessings
Maxine
Love this and the embossed packaging is such a cool idea!
Hi Christine what wonderful detail there is in this work of art you have designed it beautifully
Hugs
Lorraine x
i'm sorry, i just had to laugh at your opening sentences. but you came back with flying colors. this is absolutely stunning.
hugs :)
Beautiful recycle! Love it all and thanks for being such a great inspiration for this week's GM!
This is a great card, love the recycling idea and it embosses so well.
Kim xXx
Oh Boy! 2am?! Eeek! Hope you get some sleep soon :)
Love your card, all the layers work so beautifully together :)
Kimx
Beautiful! Love the embossing! TFS
Loving that die, so this has to be ok with me!!!! Pop to my blog Saturday for a great swap idea!!
Frankie
xx
This is so wonderful, your creativety is brilliant!
Thank you for inspiring me to try this technique and enter this week!
Beautiful project! Love all those layers and the embossing came out great.
Post a Comment