Thursday, August 18, 2011

An Officer and a Lady

 

08-18 waitingI’ve found some new information about our lovely Victorian lady and her gentleman friend this week.  He is an officer in the Navy and she is sitting at shore edge waiting for him.  At least she has her little doggie to keep her company as she waits.

08-18 gentlemanHe’s a dapper gentleman, isn’t he?  But it makes me so sad when he is out at sea and all she can do is wait.

08-18 bothBoth of my cards are made using the Prima Botanical 6x6 stack.  Love me some Prima paper!!!

 

 
 
Ms. Skunk JPG and PNG
 
 *FREE Stinker Sentiments with Purchase of Ms. Skunk*
 
 
 
Peas and Thank You JPG and PNG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Play along with the HOTSPOT Challenge this month for a chance to win $25 in FREE Digital Stamps and Papers!  The challenge is to use at least one color from this inspiration from the Pantone Fall color predictions.
 
image
Please visit the Design Team members blogs!
 

Blessings,

Christine

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Christine I love your story... I was wondering how you would continue it :-).

The cards are amazing too - the Captain could just about be used in the nougat division of the Hotspot challenge! I agree, he is very dapper!!
Blessings
Maxine

Terry said...

I also love the story! Both of these cards are beautiful! Love how you showcased the officer!

Amy Johnson said...

What fabulous cards this week! I love the yellow ribbon treatment on the first card and the 'swish' on the second card.

Kim. said...

Oh wow the beautiful lady looks to be finally reunited with her handsome gentleman at last. Brilliant cards and those Prima papers works so well with there soft tones.
Kim xXx

Lynn Stevens said...

Great cards Christine and the story that goes with it.
hugs Lynn

Jan Hennings said...

A beautiful story and love the card!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Christine these are two fantastic creations, they are absolutely lovely the vintage style and images are a big favourite of mine, I love them both,
Hugs
Lorraine x