Thursday, January 5, 2012

Charity Wings

 

Support-1Many of you know that I’m a big supporter of Charity Wings.  I even used to write the blog for them.

I recently joined a group that is part of Charity Wings called Club TLC.  It’s a new part of Charity Wings.  Each month the leaders give you charitable tasks to do and you gain points.  For example, since January is Library Month, they have made suggestions to donate books to your local library, read to a child, read to an elderly, etc., for points.  There will also be ways to earn points using your art and creativity.  In turn, you can trade your points for great gifts from sponsors.

tlclogoOther benefits of joining Club TLC are:

  • Free registration to the LIVE from CHA ($34 Value) event which comes with a minimum $50 value goody bag shipped to you and a chance to win 26 different prizes, valued at over $1300.
  • Exclusive Club T.L.C signed 5x7 print by Danita Art. Check out Danitas art at DanitaArt.com.
  • Membership kit including personalized membership card with attached wing charm and ledger for tracking your points.
  • 2 Free $5 raffle tickets ($10 value)  for the Quarterly Charitable Raffle for prizes worth at least $50.
  • Monthly on line chat in the Charity Wings Parlour with special guests and giveaways.
  • Member discounts to all Charity Wings events
  • Free digi downloads from industry designers
  • Facebook Community to share your good deeds and inspire others.

I’ve been part of Live from CHA for each time they have done it and it is so much fun.  It almost feels like you’re there.  And the Swag Bag is a huge bunch of artsy goodness.  I heard a rumor that this Winter CHA will be a progressive art journal project.  I can’t wait!!!

Elena has generously decided to let all Charter Members giveaway a membership for only 1 cent!  And I’ll even pick up the penny for you!!!

Just leave a comment on this post and I will pick a winner next Thursday!

Blessings,

Christine

10 comments:

Carol W. said...

Fabulous! Thank you for sharing
Carol
workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Nancy said...

This sounds so familiar. I'm not sure if I participated before or not. Sounds great.

kiwimeskreations said...

Sounds interesting, but would it 'work' outside North America?
Blessings
Maxine

Rose said...

This is something I so much need to drag me out of my hole. CHA would be so wonderful

Stef H said...

what a wonderful thing! you have such a good heart!

hugs :)

Jan Hennings said...

CHA would be so much fun and although I wont be going to winter..I may go to Chicago. I got a great box from Charity Wings last year :)

Lynn Stevens said...

That sounds so cool. I just may have to join!
Hugs Lynn

moecleo said...

what a wonderful club it fits you perfectly.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- what a fantastic Candy!!! Sounds fabulous!

Michelle L. said...

Wow! This would be great to win. I have seen Charity Wings at the Expos and even did the Live at CHA last year. Thanks for this opportunity!