Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cozy and Warm

 

landons afghanI’ve been working for the last month crocheting a new blankie for my sweet Landon.  Since I was sick the week before Christmas, I didn’t get it finished until New Year’s Eve.  It’s very warm.  The yarn is a chenille baby yarn—it’s so soft.  (Poor Chloe thinks she is in trouble for some reason.)

 

landon loves ggmaLandon loves to cuddle under a blankie while he drinks is bottle.  And can you tell he loves his great grandma too?  He’s such a sweet little boy!!!

My sister from Utah surprised us with a visit for New Year’s Eve.  We had pizza and played board games with my great niece/nephews and then my sisters, niece, my mom and I had a fondue part to ring in the New Year!  It was such a fun day!

Blessings,

Christine

4 comments:

Stef H said...

those are beautiful blankets! great pictures too!

hugs :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful blanket and absolutely gorgeous Landon!
Blessings
Maxine

Jan Hennings said...

so so sweet! (both) :)

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful blanket Christine and sounds like a perfect New Year!
Hugs Lynn