Sunday, March 24, 2013

God Didn't Promise

It's that time of month for the McMahon Five Designs Breast Cancer Awareness freebie!   This month Sue provided us with a beautiful verse.




It reads:

"God didn't promise days without 
Pain 
laughter without 
Passion 
sorrow nor sun without 
Rain
but He did promise
Strength
for the day
Comfort
for the tears
and
Light 
for the way"

Now remember, as long as you promise that you have done your self exam, you can have this image for FREE!  Yes, that's right Free!!!


Since April is Organ Donor Awareness Month, each April Sue highlights my journey with heart transplant.  If you have not read about it before, you can right HERE.


Even though our emphasis is Breast Cancer Awareness,
the Ribbon stands for so many other Awareness.
Below are the 
April Awareness Ribbon Colors:

Alcohol Awareness Month (red): 
ncadi.samhsa.gov/seasonal/aprilalcohol/

Irritable Bowel Syndrome Awareness Month (Periwinkle): 
www.aboutibs.org/site/about-ibs/april-ibs-awareness-month

National Autism Awareness Month (Puzzle): 
www.autism-society.org/naam

National Cancer Control Month (Lavender or specific color): 
www.cancer.org

National Child Abuse Prevention Month (Blue): 
www.childwelfare.gov/preventing/preventionmonth/

National Donate Life Month (green): 
www.organdonor.gov/get_involved/donatelifemonth.htm

National Sarcoidosis Awareness Month (Purple): 
www.nationalsarcoidosisfriends.org

Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month (Teal & Purple): 
www.rainn.org

Sports Eye Safety Month (green):
 www.geteyesmart.org/eyesmart/injuries/index.cfm

Women's Eye Health and Safety Month (green):
 www.preventblindness.org

Sexual Assault Awareness Month - Day of Auction - April 20 (Teal & Purple) www.nsvrc.org/saam/current-campaign/day-of-action

2010 March for Babies - April 24-25 (Pink & Blue): 
www.marchforbabies.org

World Meningitis Day - April 24 ( Burgundy): 
www.comoonline.org/wmd.html





We also have a new digital paper design by our own DT member Kristine.






Kristine also completed a project with this sentiment and the above papers so please go take a look and give her some love!

I didn't get a chance to post about Friday's release so I'll have that information up for you tomorrow, I promise!!!  Yes, I'll be posting two days in a row!  Who knows, maybe I'll make it three!!!  I do have some fun things to share!!!

Blessings,
Christine

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this card Christine - you really have let the verse sing.
Blessings
Maxine

Stef H said...

beautiful card. fabulous sentiment.

hugs :)

Terry said...

That is a beautiful card with such a powerful statement! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.