Friday, March 8, 2013

Rowing with the Swans

Hi everyone!!!  I'm so happy you stopped buy!  The weather has been beautiful here the last few days.  The highs have been in the 50s so I've taken the opportunity to get out in the garden to wake it up.  The doc told me to only spend 1/2 hour a day out there but I'm making that time productive!  I'll be spending time out there this weekend.  The temps are just supposed to go higher and higher into next week.  Spring is finally here!!!

It's another release day at McMahon Five Designs.  Sue has got some beautiful and fun images for you this week!  I'll start with the image I chose to make a card out of this week, Swan Among Lilies.



Sorry that the image is a little blurred but I couldn't find my camera and had to use the cheapo that I bought on vacation.  Ya, I left my camera home!!! I'm not sure why this beautiful lady is rowing all by herself in this delightful lake.  I hope her guy didn't stand her up.  She's got flowers in the front and a picnic basket in the back.  Maybe she's rowing home after a picnic on the other side of the lake!

I used KaiserCraft paper and American Crafts ribbon plus some sticky back pearls colored with my Copics.

Do you want to see what else you can get this week!



Our lil' cutie has gone digital!  The red rubber version of him has been sold out and discontinued!  Now you can order him in JPG B&W as well as colored.







*Inspired by this delicious photo from Pinterest :)








For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!



I hope you fave a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Christine

6 comments:

Stef H said...

o my! is this ever beautiful!

hugs :)

Tina said...

beautiful card

kiwimeskreations said...

Christine this is beautiful - love those touches of red with just seem to bring the whole picture to life.
Blessings
Maxine

Kim. said...

This is a real beauty, the image is a delight and the red trim sets it off nicely.
Kim xXx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful image- love your coloring. Such a relaxing scene- yep - bet that guy stood up and fell out....hehehehe That happened to me- but hubby went over and so did I....!

Angie said...

I love the ribbon you paired with this beautiful image! Stunning card from top to bottom! *Ü*