Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine Boxes




My sister told me about this project that was on KSL in Utah's Studio 5 show at noon. I think everything on it is so cute. I'm going to make one of them for my friends. I wish she lived near me so I could give her one. I don't know how to embed the video like she does so I'll give you a link. Hopefully, she'll read this post and show me how. (I have tried like a dozen times to add a space after this paragraph it keeps deleting it.)
The project sheet also includes a little purse box, a pyramid box and a slide out box (match box style) just the right size for Hershey nuggets candy bars.

http://studio5.ksl.com/index.php?nid=61&sid=5463964



2 comments:

Carla said...

Your sweet, sweet comment on my butterflies really touched my heart. Thank you.

Marqueta (Mar-kee-ta) G. said...

Dear Christine,

Thanks for visiting my blog, and for your comment. You have such a nice blog-I love the McCall/Boise area, it's so much greener than here!

I am so glad someone gave you their heart, too. What an incredible gift. I will be praying for you!

Love,

Marqueta