Monday, October 5, 2009

Anika’s Birthday

Annika Bday

I made this card for my great niece’s birthday.  The image is from Pollycraft and the DP is a RAK.  I used a Fiscars punch and added some lavender rhinestones and ribbon.

The sketch is from Sweet ‘n Sassy, Whimsy Stamps challenge is to use a boy or girl theme, Dare U 2 Digi is to use punches, and Secret Crafter is celebration.

Blessings,

Christine

18 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Christine, hope your well hunny. Wow you've been busy since my last visit with so many gorgeous cards, i am loving them all!!! i love this image, how cute and the dragon below is fab! hugs Linda x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us in our blogoversary week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image.
luv
Debby

Cathy said...

Such a cute card.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

Nicola said...

Woo hoo look at you and all these challenges Christine, good on you. Ooh I love your sweet image and fabulous colouring, gorgeous papers and wonderful detail with your punching and gems.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Stef H said...

very sweet! and i like your pirate dinosaur too!

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable creation!! I love the girly pretty colors!! :) Thanks for joining us in the Whimsy challenges!! HUGS

Sandra said...

What a sweet card. Your Great niece will adore it! Thank you so much for joining us on dare U 2 Digi Stamp. Good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again next time.
Sandra x

Jacilynn said...

How cute! What a great image and love all the pink!

And I was curled up on the couch watching the game too. lol. i gave my ticket away. I can deal with the cold but the chance of rain was a bit much for me. Glad they pulled out the win in the end.
big hugs,
Jacilynn

Nicole said...

WOW, what a fabulous challenge combo card! Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop! Your card IS SWEET! Blessings, Nicole

Danni said...

Very sweet card!!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Sweet card! Perfect fit for a "girly" challenge over at Whimsy! Thanks for playing!

Janna :)

Barb g (WV) said...

Great card and what a fantastic combination of challenges you incorporated into that one card! I'm so glad you played along with the SSS24 Challenge and hope you will come back each week for a new challenge.
Barbg(WV)

Lilacanglia said...

this is fantastic,
what gorgeous colours,
Hugs
Angie

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! The image is so sweet!!

Sarah Sullivan said...

She is so sweet I love this one!!

Jill said...

beautiful card Christine, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card, how cute is she! Love the pretty papers and all the pink. Thanks for joining in our Whimsy challenge! :)