Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch

I took “The Aunts” to the pumpkin patch today.  (Don’t you like how I put a bit of the Walton’s in there?  If we’d only had John Boy with us!)

It was such a perfect day to go to the pumpkin patch! 

Pumpkin Patch (5)Wasn’t it gorgeous out!  Such a beautiful day to spend with the people I love.

Pumpkin Patch

 

Here we have “The Aunts” and my mother. 

From L to R, Sharon, mom, Ruth, Lorna, and in the back, Mr.. Scarecrow – Ruth’s boyfriend!!!  Aren’t they beautiful!!!

 

 

Pumpkin Patch (3)

 

I took this one just to prove that we were on the farm.  Since it rained yesterday, it was a muddy farm!

Pumpkin Patch (4)

 

And, what’s a pumpkin farm in October without a corn maze?  Can you see the corn stalks in the background?  This is a huge corn maze.  I don’t do corn mazes but if I did, this would be the one.  It’s a testament to Boise State University sports.

cornmaze Have I mentioned that our non-BCS, not even close to being in the BCS, small University football team is #5… IN THE NATION!!!  Just had to mention that!!!

I don’t know when they took this picture but I can tell you that NOTHING, and I mean nothing, I saw today was green!!!  Well, except some squash I bought.  I’m working on my Autumn decor for my deck tomorrow so I’ll probably be showing off the goods I got today very soon.  I got almost 43 pounds of squash and pumpkins!  Oops.  But I thought they’d all look cute on my deck, not to mention taste yummy!!!

Now, can you guess why I had to go to the pumpkin patch to get photos for the Cricut challenge?  I bet’cha can’t!  Well, except the obvious that I’m going to do a scrapbook page.

I hope you had as great a day as I!!!

Blessings,

Christine

6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Great Photo's,
and I remember John Boy & the Walton's, used to love watching that,
hugs
Angie

Kim. said...

Oh wow Christine, you and your famliy really do all look alike amazing, it looks like you had a lovely beautiful day out.
Kim xXx

Stef H said...

what fabulous pictures! you definitely look like mom! we're taking jade to the pumpkin patch on monday. how exciting!

have a great day.

hugs,

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Loved the Waltons! Wish there were more shows like that!!! Love that you are having such a great time visiting! Enjoy your day! Sending love and hugs! Coralie

Danni said...

Looks like a fun day!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

43lbs? We need photos of that deck decor!!