I’m hitting the road this morning to go to Utah for my testing and clinic appointment for my annual exam. This one won’t be much fun but I trust everything will turn out okay. They always have! I’ve been a very lucky girl!!!
So today is Wednesday so that means it’s Flutterby Wednesday. I got my card all ready early so I could have a creation for you this week!
When I saw this image on another blog, I went straight to Mo’s Digital Pencil and got it. I think this is so cute!!! The adorable little girl feeding her cat.
I watercolored her and then cut her out with my nesties. The DP is from the DCWV Far East stack. The sentiment is Hero Arts. I added some MS butterflies and Kaiser Crafts gems and used the MS doily lace border punch.
That’s about it. I hope everyone has a nice week and I’ll be home as soon as I can! They won’t let me drive for 48 hours plus I might be a little sore anyway.
Blessings,
Christine
14 comments:
Sending blessings along with you on your trip! Take care, Christine. Sure hope all goes well!
I am with you all the way and hoping everything is A1 on this marathon test, you are one amazing lady Christine.
Your card is beautiful, such a sweet image coloured to perfection and your paper and layout are gorgeous. Super accents with the butterflies and gems and such a pretty punched border.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
Best well wishes for your trip...hope all goes smoothly! Your card is adorable...she is so cute!! Love it!
Oh such a sweet card, hope all goes well with your dr. appt., a little prayer said. Sandi
stunning card.
am praying all goes well.
email me at poca62@comcast.net i want to email something to you but it comes back as undeliverable!
hugs,
Best wishes for your testing, Christine...I know everything will be just fine. You're one tough cookie! I love your card this week too...don't you just adore Mo's images? Great job, girl!
Hugs,
Lelia
Oh hon the card is stunning - I loove it!
I am sending good energy and prayers along to you hon!! Good luck!! Hugs, Sarah
This card is stunning Christine!! Love that sweet image from Mo. Great coloring and design. Good luck with your testing. I will be praying for you!!
hugs,
Chris
such pretty colors - hope your tests come out well!
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for your testing!
This card is awesome - I love that image and the colors!!
I'm thinking of you as you make this trip! Hugs!!
Such a pretty card!! Great job!
Very pretty card!! Have a safe trip!! (((hugs)))
Very pretty card! Love the 2 colors of butterflies together. Hope all turned out well on your tests.
Beautiful card Christine, such a sweet image and the colours are perfect! Your little butterflies really come to life on your card :) Donna x
Post a Comment