Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Poinsettia Bugs

100_4352 I finally got a chance to join in with the new Cricut challenge blog, Just Buggin’. The challenge this week is to use a card cut from any cartridge. I chose the Joys of the Season Poinsettia cut. This was a very simple but yet elegant card. I also cut the sentiment from the same cartridge. I chalked everything and glued the red poinsettia on the card. (Chalk is a Cricut girls best friend!) I then glued gold seed beads to the center and added some red jewels to the corners.

I think I’ll make a set of these to give to a charity event to raise money for the transplant support group in Utah.

The Winter Wonderland challenge is open this week. I’m pretty sure this foots the bill!!!

I’ll have my Flutterby Wednesday card up first thing in the morning and another surprise challenge for ya!

Blessings,

Christine

8 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Beautiful card! I love how the flower pops out. Thanks for playing :O)
Hugs,
Samantha
Just Buggin'

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card!! Love the dimension!! I really need to pull out my cricut and use it!!

Teri said...

Love this card Christine! What a fabulous flower!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Lilacanglia said...

Gorgeous flower,
lovely card,
Hugs
Angie

Lynda said...

It definitely foots the bill for Winter Wonderland this week. It's very beautiful. Thanks for joining in.

Lynda xxx

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous, it has a real elegent feel to it.
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous! Love the seed beads and how this pops out! Great card!

Powerful Search Engine said...

Love the poinsetta great idea thanks so much for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland hugs Pascale